|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Pomeranian Breed Seminar |
July 13, 2012 - July 13, 2012
Description: Breed Seminar on the Pomeranian with Christine Heartz
Address: Tillsonburg, Ontario
Hosted By: Pomeranian Club of Canada
Forms & Links
Bulldog Club Of Central Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Bulldogs
Canadian National Australian Shepherd Association - National Specialty Show for Australian Shepherds
Pomeranian Club Of Canada - National Specialty Show for Pomeranians
All Breed Eye Clinic - CERF Eye Clinic with Dr Nick Whelan DVM, Diplomate ACVO
Bulldog Breed Seminar - Bulldog Breed Seminar presented by Breeder Judge, Kelly Franz
Canadian National Australian Shepherd Association - 4 CKC All Breed Arena Herding Trials (2 Ducks - 2 Sheep)
London Canine Association - 3 Shows & 6 Obedience Trials & 6 Rally Trials
The Science of Alopecia X in Pomeranians - The Science of Alopecia X: Shedding the myths with Dr. Paul Eckford, PhD
Pomeranian breed seminar presented by Pomeranian Club of Canada president and well known breeder, Christine Heartz.
Limited seating and pre-registration recommended. Open to Judges, aspiring Judges, PCOC members and other interested parties. CDs for sale as well as downloads of the presentation available on the PCOC website.
To pre-register contact Wendy Darlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Dog Name||GCh DesertWind's Alpha X Orpheus|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 124,000 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,402 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,428,544 visitors.