|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Calgary Kennel & Obedience Club |
September 09, 2016 - September 12, 2016
Cochrane, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows / 5 Obedience Trials / 5 Rally Obedience Trials / 3 Scent Hurdling Trials
Address: 800 Griffin Road East, Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2B8
Closing Date: Thursday, August 18, 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, September 09
Saturday, September 10
Sunday, September 11
Monday, September 12
Friday, September 09 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, September 10 (Obedience Trial 2)
Saturday, September 10 (Obedience Trial 3)
Sunday, September 11 (Obedience Trial 4)
Sunday, September 11 (Obedience Trial 5)
Friday, September 09 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, September 10 (Rally Trial 2)
Saturday, September 10 (Rally Trial 3)
Sunday, September 11 (Rally Trial 4)
Sunday, September 11 (Rally Trial 5)
Conformation - Kathleen Anderson-Wulff (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Conformation - Thora Brown (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Alan Ewles (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Michael Hill (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Raymond Yurick (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Curt Curtis (Oregon, USA)
Obedience - Karla Curtis (Oregon, USA)
Obedience - Gwen Roswell (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Curt Curtis (Oregon, USA)
Rally Obedience - Karla Curtis (Oregon, USA)
Forms & Links
Entry Form - Conformation
Entry Form - Obedience
Entry Form - Rally Obedience
130 McLellan Cres
Prince Albert, SK S6V 5X9
Obedience & Rally Fun Match - Cal K9 Obedience Fun Match / CKOC Rally Fun Match
Sanction Match - SBTCC Conformation Sanction Match for all breeds
Junior Handling (2)
Saturday and Sunday during the lunch break. Entries will be taken 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Entry fee: $20. Judges: TBA.
Owner Handled Competition
Sunday, September 11th. The handler of the dog must be the owner of record. Owner-Handled competition is an unofficial class and there are no additional fees for this event.
Scent Hurdling Trials (3)
Friday, Saturday Sunday after the conclusion of BIS/HIT. To obtain entry forms contact the Regional Representative at email@example.com or call 403-796-2994. Completed entry forms, with $10.00 entry fee per team per evening, are to be sent to the Show Secretary and copies of the entry are to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the closing date of August 18th.
Saturday evening. $10 per person. Bring your own meat, utensils, plate, refreshment & chair. CKOC will supply the salad, fixings and dessert.
|Dog Name||Ch Ghostpine Labra Lege Of Wimaru|
|Breed||Staffordshire Bull Terrier|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 57,176 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,422 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,760,433 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,011,796 visitors.