|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Halifax Kennel Club |
March 13, 2015 - March 15, 2015
Halifax, Nova Scotia (Indoor)
Description: 4 Shows / 4 Obedience Trials / 4 Rally Obedience Trials
Address: 200 Prospect Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3T 1P2
Closing Date: Monday, March 02, 2015 @ 11:00 pm (Atlantic)
Friday, March 13 (Show 1)
Saturday, March 14 (Show 2)
Saturday, March 14 (Show 3)
Saturday, March 14 (Show 4)
Friday, March 13 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, March 14 (Obedience Trial 2)
Saturday, March 14 (Obedience Trial 3)
Saturday, March 14 (Obedience Trial 4)
Friday, March 13 (Rally Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, March 14 (Rally Obedience Trial 2)
Saturday, March 14 (Rally Obedience Trial 3)
Saturday, March 14 (Rally Obedience Trial 4)
Conformation - Judith Byrne (New Brunswick, Canada)
Conformation - William Byrne (New Brunswick, Canada)
Conformation - Alan Ewles (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - David Kelland (Newfoundland, Canada)
Conformation - Irene Latchford (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Lucie Paradis (Dr) (Quebec, Canada)
Conformation - Robert Rowbotham (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Lee Steeves (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Obedience - Shawn Kelly (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Obedience - Edward Leslie (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Brenda Juskow (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Forms & Links
24 Carrie Cres.
Beaver Bank, NS B4G 1B2
Well, in the tradition of jumping hurdles and overcoming obstacles, Halifax Kennel Clubâ€™s winter show has been thrown a new curve. This week Exhibition Park management recognized that, during a management transition, an administrative error had occurred. As a result, our building is unavailable on our February dates. For the past five days, we have worked tirelessly with the World Trade Centerâ€™s staff in a herculean attempt to find a suitable alternative. With our space requirements and the need for a heated building, there is simply nothing available the last week end of February at this short notice.
Due to this challenge, it has become necessary to change the HKC show dates to March 13,14,15 2015. Our judging panel has been very understanding and each person is working to make him/herself available for the changed dates. We are assured that the following judges are confirmed :- William and Judi Byrne, David Kelland, Irene Latchford, Lucie Paradis, Robert Rowbotham, Lee Steeves, Edward Leslie.
On a bright note, it will virtually be spring. So polish up the dogs, brush off your show clothes and plan to join us on these changed dates for a great kick off to the show season!
|Dog Name||GChEx Novacoast EZ To Love|
|Owner||Allison Mair, Angela Slauenwhite and Collin Veniot|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 24,504 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,415 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,727,761 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,979,124 visitors.