|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Trillium Dog Fanciers Spitzarama |
November 01, 2014 - November 01, 2014
Lindsay, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: Specialty Show for Spitz Breeds
Address: 354 Angeline Street S, Lindsay, Ontario K9V 4W
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, November 01
Conformation - Richard Meen (Dr) (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Elaine Whitney (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
Diana Edwards Show Services
1562 Route 203
Howick, QC J0S 1G0
All Hound Club of Ontario - Group Specialty Show for Hounds (Group 2)
Chinese Crested Club of Canada - National & Regional Specialty Shows & Specialty Obedience & Rally Trial for Chinese Crested Dogs
Chinese Crested Club of Ontario - Specialty Show for Chinese Crested Dogs
Dachshund Club of Greater Ontario - Specialty Show for Dachshunds (All Varieties)
Havanese Owners And Lovers Association - Specialty Show for Havanese
Lakeside Toy Dog Fanciers - Group Specialty Show for Toys (Group 5)
Papillon Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Papillons
Pekin Palace Dog Association - Specialty Show for Pekingese
Pug Club of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Pugs
Pug Dog Club of Ontario - Specialty Show for Pugs
Toy Dog Club of Ontario - Group Specialty Show for Toys (Group 5)
Trillium Dog Fanciers Bullyganza - Specialty Show for Bull Breeds
BAER Clinic - BAER Test Clinic with Dr . Ellis Loew
Trillium Dog Fanciers - 3 All Breed Shows & Bullyganza & Spitzarama
Open to the following Breeds: Finnish Spitz, Norbottenspets, Norwegian Elkhound, Norwegian Lundehund, Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Karelian Bear Dog, Canadian Eskimo Dog, Eurasier, Greenland Dog, Samoyed, Siberian, American Eskimo Dog (Toy), Pomeranian, American Eskimo Dog (Miniature), American Eskimo Dog (Standard), Chow Chow, Schipperke, Shiba Inu, Japanese Spitz, Keeshond, Iceland Sheepdog, Norwegian Buhund, Swedish Valhund, Finnish Lapphund.
Elaine Whitney: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Canadian Eskimo Dog, Eurasier, Greenland Dog Karelian Bear Dog, Samoyed, Siberian Husky, Finnish Lapphund, Iceland Sheepdog, Norwegian Buhund, Swedish Vallhund.
Dr. Richard Meen: Balance of Breeds & Unofficial Group
|Dog Name||GCh Matsutakes A Moment In Time|
|Handler||Shannon Scheer & Alana Smith|
|Breed||Dachshund (Standard Wire-Haired)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 31,131 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,058 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,801,113 visitors.