|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Nanaimo Kennel Club |
June 18, 2010 - June 20, 2010
Nanaimo, BC (Outdoors)
Description: 3 Shows & 4 Obedience Trials & 4 Rally Obedience Trials
Address: Nanaimo, BC
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 @ 12:00 noon (Pacific)
Friday, June 18
Saturday, June 19
Sunday, June 20
Saturday, June 19 (Obed Trial 1)
Saturday, June 19 (Obed Trial 2)
Sunday, June 20 (Obed Trial 3)
Sunday, June 20 (Obed Trial 4)
Friday, June 18 (Rally Trial 1)
Friday, June 18 (Rally Trial 2)
Saturday, June 19 (Rally Trial 3)
Sunday, June 20 (Rally Trial 4)
June 19, 2010 - Jr Handling Zone 11 Final Results
Conformation - Lynda Berar (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Michel Chaloux (Quebec, Canada)
Conformation - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Raymond Goldstone (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Jack Ireland (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Thomas Nesbitt (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - David Swartwood (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Lynda Brown (Alberta, Canada)
Obedience - Bruce Fraser (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Bill Blair (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Bruce Fraser (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
Western Dog Shows Ltd.
PO Box 3070 MPP
Kamloops, BC V2C 6B7
Vancouver Island Toy Dog Club - Group Specialty Show for Group 5 (Toys)
Jr Handling - Zone Final
Zone 11 Junior Handling Final â€“ Saturday after BIS
Canine Good Neighbour Test
Sunday June 20, 2009 10:00 a.m. â€“ 1:00 p.m.
Fee: $25 Open to all dogs. Registration at CGN Booth on Show Site. Contact person: Barb Gillen firstname.lastname@example.org
Obedience Practice Match
Friday June 18 at 6:00 pm in the Obedience rings. Pre-Registration only.
Please contact Carole Ann Brown at email@example.com to register. Registration and fee is $5 per entry, payable in advance.
Mail to C.A. Brown 644 Lambert Ave, Nanaimo BC V9R 3N8
Puppy Sweepstakes Judge: Doug Savory
Veteran Sweepstakes Judge: Irene MacGregor
2nd Annual Breeder's Classic
Friday, June 18TH, 2010 after Best in Show. Judge: Secret until the event
Supported entries for Belgian Shepherds, Chihuahuhas, German Shepherd Dogs, Havanese, Miniature Schnauzers.
|Dog Name||GCh Matsutakes A Moment In Time|
|Handler||Shannon Scheer & Alana Smith|
|Breed||Dachshund (Standard Wire-Haired)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 2,551 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,431 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,798,315 visitors.