|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Trillium Dog Fanciers |
November 01, 2013 - November 03, 2013
Lindsay, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows & 2 Limited Breed Shows
Address: 354 Angeline Street S, Lindsay, Ontario K9V 4W9
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 @ 9:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Friday, November 01
Saturday, November 02
Sunday, November 03
Conformation - Eugene Blake (Oklahoma, USA)
Conformation - Pamela Bruce (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Kenneth Edh (Tullinge, Sweden)
Conformation - France Godbout (Quebec, Canada)
Conformation - Robert Hutton (Kentucky, USA)
Conformation - David Markus (Manitoba, Canada)
Conformation - Cheryl Myers-Egerton (New Brunswick, Canada)
Conformation - Marilyn O'Neill (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Susan St.John-Brown (Ohio, USA)
Judging Panel Change
Mrs. Denny Mounce has cancelled her assignment and has been replaced by the following:
1. Mr. Eugene Blake will replace Denny Mounce for her full assignment except for Terriers as below.
2. Sunday Group 4 - Terriers - France Godbout.
Forms & Links
Specialty Show Flyer
Diana Edwards Show Services
1562 Route 203
Howick, QC J0S 1G0
All Hound Club of Ontario - Group Specialty Show for Hounds (Group 2)
Chinese Crested Club Of Ontario - Specialty Show for Chinese Cresteds
Dachshund Club Of Greater Ontario - Specialty Show for Dachshunds (All Varieties)
Lakeside Toy Dog Fanciers - Group Specialty Show for Toys (Group 5)
Papillon Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Papillons
Pekin Palace Dog Association - Specialty Show for Pekingese
Pug Club Of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Pugs
Pug Dog Club of Ontario - Specialty Show for Pugs
Toy Dog Club Of Ontario - Group Specialty Show for Toys (Group 5)
Trillium Dog Fanciers Bullyganza - Specialty Show for Bull Breeds
Trillium Dog Fanciers Spitzarama - Specialty Show for Spitz Breeds
Spitzarama & Bullyganza
Saturday, November 2 & Sunday November 3. Judge Mr. Kenneth Edh, Stockholm, Sweden.
Bullyganza & Spitzarama Show Flyer
Junior Handling & Senior Handling
Junior Handling on Sunday, November 3rd. Time TBA.
Senior Handling (over 50) on Sunday November 3rd. Time TBA.
Boosters for Bull Terriers (Sunday), Chinese Cresteds (Saturday & Sunday), Dachshunds (Saturday), Papillons (Sunday), Spitzarama - Chow, Norwegian Elkhound, Pomeranian, Shiba Inu (Sunday)
Spitzarama Breeds Addition
Schipperkes are eligible to compete in the Spitzarama event and have been added to the list of breeds that can enter.
Closing Date Extended
** The Closing date has been extended to Wednesday, October 16th at 9:00 p.m. (Eastern).
|Dog Name||GChS Chriscendo Chasing Rainbows|
|Handler||Colleen Franks & Nicole Simpson|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 25,252 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,147 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,445,427 visitors.