|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Wheat City Kennel Club |
November 15, 2013 - November 17, 2013
Brandon, Manitoba (Indoor)
Description: 4 Shows (2 Limited) & 3 Obedience Trials & 3 Rally Trials
Address: 1175 18th St #1, Brandon, Manitoba R7A 7C5
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 @ 9:00 p.m. (Central)
Friday, November 15 (Show # 1)
Friday, November 15 (Show # 2)
Saturday, November 16
Sunday, November 17
Friday, November 15 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, November 16 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, November 17 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, November 15 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, November 16 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, November 17 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Alan Bennett (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Murray Eason (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Doreen Marsh (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Dianne Miller (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Cheryl Paterson (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Glen Stark (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Patricia Taylor (Manitoba, Canada)
Obedience - Gail Carroll (Manitoba, Canada)
Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Cathie Newans (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Sweepstakes - David Gilmour (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Forms & Links
Grooming Space Reservation
Wheat City Kennel Club
c/o 145 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2Z6
Canadian National Australian Shepherd Association - Regional Specialty Show for Australian Shepherds
Manitoba Australian Shepherd Club - ASCA Conformation Show for Australian Shepherds
Junior Conformation Handling
Sunday, November 17th during the noon break. Judge: TBA.
Boosters for Australian Shepherds (Sunday), Dachshunds (Saturday), Doberman Pinschers (Sunday).
Saturday, November 16th after Best in Show. Judges: Ben Wasylyshen & Cailey Nichols. Classes: 7 - 9 years, 9 - 11 years, 11 and over.
Judging Panel Change
1. Al Bennett is unable to fulfill his assignment. Sue-Ellyn Rempel will take over the assignment.
2. Eva O'Keefe is unable to fulfill her Obedience and Rally assignment and has been replaced by Lawrence Klassen. The judging schedule has been revised to include the assignment change.
|Dog Name||GCh Boldwind Winter Solstice|
|Owner||Carole O. Baldwin|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 94,849 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,395 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,524,129 visitors.