|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Tantramar Kennel Club |
May 16, 2015 - May 17, 2015
Amherst, Nova Scotia (Indoor)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows / 2 Obedience Trials / 2 Rally Obedience Trials
Address: Amherst, Nova Scotia
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 @ 10:00 p.m. (Atlantic)
Saturday, May 16 (Show 1)
Saturday, May 16 (Show 2)
Sunday, May 17 (Show 3)
Sunday, May 17 (Show 4)
Saturday, May 16 (Obedience Trial 1)
Sunday, May 17 (Obedience Trial 2)
Saturday, May 16 (Rally Obedience Trial 1)
Sunday, May 17 (Rally Obedience Trial 2)
Conformation - Martin Doherty (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Dianne Miller (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Mel Saranchuk (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Ray Smith (Quebec, Canada)
Obedience - Del Lunn (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Del Lunn (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
24 Carrie Cres.
Beaver Bank, NS B4G 1B2
2 Junior Handling competitions for both conformation & obedience
|Dog Name||Ch Avitar's Smoking Hot Jazz|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 18,017 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,426 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,904,548 visitors.