|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Health Tests Clinic |
July 06, 2013 - July 06, 2013
Description: Titres, Cystinuria DNA, DNA Repository, PRA Testing
Address: Norwood, Ontario
Hosted By: Canadian Mastiff Club
Forms & Links
Canadian Mastiff Club - National Specialty Show for Mastiffs
Kerry Blue Terrier Club of Canada - National & Regional Specialty Shows for Kerry Blue Terriers
Conformation Sanction Match - All Breed Sanction Match
Kawartha Kennel Club - 3 All Breed Shows
Titre (Rabies, Parvo, Distemper), Heartworm testing, DNA Repository, CMR, PRA testing on Sunday, July 6th at the Kawartha Kennel Club show. Hosted by the Canadian Mastiff Club.
See flyer for more information. To register, contact Bev Molloy at email@example.com.
|Dog Name||GCh Wind's Da Vinci Code|
|Owner||Peggy May and Donna McLeod|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 34,717 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,132 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,500,992 visitors.