|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Red Deer & District Kennel Club |
April 01, 2016 - April 03, 2016
Red Deer, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows / 3 Obedience Trials / 3 Rally Obedience Trials / Scent Hurdling Trial
Address: 4847 19 Street, Red Deer, Alberta T4R 2N7
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, April 01
Saturday, April 02
Sunday, April 03
Friday, April 01 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, April 02 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, April 03 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, April 01 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, April 02 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, April 03 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Barbara Dempsey Alderman (Pennsylvania, USA)
Conformation - Francisco Chapa Guajardo (Dr) (Nuevo Leon, Mexico)
Conformation - Wendy Hamilton-Petkau (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Wendy Maisey (Alberta, Canada)
Obedience - Karen Brearley (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Karen Brearley (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Forms & Links
Entry Form - Conformation
Entry Form - Obedience and Rally
Power and Benching Form
Vendor Booth Form
JM Show Services
Box 825, Stn. Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3R5
All Breed Echocardiogram Clinic - Echocardiogram with Color Flow Doppler Breed Screening
Conformation Sanction Match - Pug Club of Canada Sanction Match for all breeds
Obedience & Rally Match - Obedience & Rally Obedience Fun Matches
Junior Handling Zone Finals
Junior Handling Provincial Finals on Saturday after Best in Show. Regular Junior Handling (Conformation and Obedience) on Sunday during the lunch break. Entries will be taken on Sunday only and the fee will be $2.00.
Booster for Finnish Spitz on Friday (Wenday Maisey), Saturday (Dr. Francisco Chapa) & Sunday (Barbara Alderman).
Scent Hurdle Racing
Saturday after Best in Show.
Judging Panel Change
Lawrence Klassen will take over the Obedience and Rally assignment for Bruce Gibbons.
* The following panel assignment changes are in place due to judging overloads:
1. Saturday: Group 3 - Siberian Husky, Bernese Mountain Dog & Boxers will be judged by Wendy Maisey. Barbara Alderman will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
2. Sunday: Group 1 - Pointer, Pointer (German Short Haired) & Retriever (Flat Coated) will be judged by Denise Cornelssen. Francisco Chapa will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
3. Sunday: Group 6 - French Bulldogs & Keeshonds will be judged by Denise Cornelssen. Barbara Alderman will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
|Dog Name||GCh Kinwashkly Perty Chipper|
|Owner||Carl & Lee Magnuson|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 566 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 121,882 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,957,726 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 367,352,940 visitors.