|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Alberta Kennel Club |
January 22, 2016 - January 24, 2016
Calgary, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows / 3 Obedience Trials / 3 Rally Trials / Scent Hurdling Trial
Address: 18011 Spruce Meadows Way SW, Calgary, Alberta T2J 5G5
Closing Date: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 @ 10:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, January 22
Saturday, January 23
Sunday, January 24
Friday, January 22 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, January 23 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, January 24 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, January 22 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, January 23 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, January 24 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Kristen Francis (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Heather Langfeld (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Michelle Scott (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Susan Des Cotes (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Sharlene Manderson (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Susan Des Cotes (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Sharlene Manderson (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
Benching Space Reservation
Erin Verway - VGI Show Services
243 Mahogany Landing SE
Calgary, AB T3M 1X4
Alberta Shetland Sheepdog & Collie Association - Specialty Show for Collies (Rough & Smooth) & Shetland Sheepdogs
Australian Shepherd Fanciers of Alberta - ASCA Conformation Show for Australian Shepherds
Conformation & Obedience & Rally Matches - AKC Conformation Fun Match / Obedience Fun Match / Rally Sanction Match
Junior Conformation Handling
Saturday, January 23 and Sunday, January 24. Entry fee: $2. Judges: TBA. There will also be a Best Overall Junior Handler Competition for the 6 official classes on Sunday before BIS, the Mary Driscoll Trophy is awarded to the Best Overall winner.
Saturday, January 23rd after BIS. Limited to 7 teams.
Due to judging overloads on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Groups 1 and 2, the following panel changes are in effect:
- Group 2:â€“ all of Group 2 breed and Group judging will be judged by Kristen Francis
- Group 1:- American Cocker Spaniels will be judged by Heather Langfeld. The balance of the Group and Group Judging will be judged by Kristen Francis
- Group 2:- all of Group 2 breed and Group judging will be judged by Heather Langfeld
- Group 1:- American Cocker Spaniels will be judged by Kristen Francis. The balance of the Group and Group Judging will be judged by Heather Langfeld
- Group 2:- all of Group 2 breed and Group judging will be judged by Michelle Scott
|Dog Name||GCh Gumby's Bearposh Ever After|
|Owner||Devi Gershbain and Andrea Robins|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 101,694 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 116,884 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 76,399,136 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 798,670,973 visitors.