|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Wheat City Kennel Club |
November 13, 2015 - November 15, 2015
Brandon, Manitoba (Indoor)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows (2 Limited) / 3 Obedience Trials / 3 Rally Obedience Trials
Address: 1175 18th Street, Brandon, Manitoba R7A 7C5
Closing Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 @ 9:00 p.m. (Central)
Friday, November 13 (Show # 1)
Friday, November 13 (Show # 2)
Saturday, November 14
Sunday, November 15
Friday, November 13 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, November 14 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, November 15 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, November 13 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, November 14 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, November 15 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Tempest Deptuch (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Russel Fletcher (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Gloria Kerr (Arizona, USA)
Conformation - Richard Lopaschuk (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Ray Smith (Quebec, Canada)
Conformation - Brenton Wright (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Karen Graham Banman (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Karen Graham Banman (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Sweepstakes - Shawn Bennett (Manitoba, Canada)
Forms & Links
Entry Form - Conformation
Entry Form - Obedience and Rally
Entry Form - Specialty
Grooming Space Reservation
Corinne Walker (C+D)
145 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2Z6
Doberman Pinscher Club of Manitoba - Specialty Show for Doberman Pinschers
Breeders' Day Mobile Vet Clinic - OFA X-Rays, Ultrasound, Blood Draws, Vet Exams, Dentistry, Spay/Neuter
Conformation Sanction Match - Sanction Match for all breeds
Junior Conformation Handling
Sunday, November 15th during the noon break. Judge: TBA.
Booster for all Sporting dogs on Saturday, November 14th. Judge:- Ray Smith.
Saturday, November 14th after BIS. Classes: Male/Female 7 years and-under 9 years; 9 years and under 12 years; 12 years and older. Judges: Shawn Bennett and Sandy Orford. Entry fee: $15.00 - all entrants must be entered in regular classes or exhibition only on Saturday. Entrants may be spayed or neutered.
Mobile Veterinary Clinic
Dr. Keri Hudson Reykdal's Mobile Veterinary Clinic will be at the show on Friday and Saturday.
Judging Panel Change
[PANEL CHANGE]:- Michel Calhoun is unable to fulfill his Obedience and Rally assignment. Lawrence Klassen will take over the assignment.
|Dog Name||GCh Grandmaster Brazen Alibi|
|Owner||K Lellig & P Da Silva|
|Breed||Dogue de Bordeaux|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 2,936 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,986 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,716,176 visitors.