|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Caledon Kennel Association |
November 25, 2016 - November 27, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows / Limited Breed Show for Group 6
Address: 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E8
Closing Date: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Friday, November 25
Saturday, November 26
Sunday, November 27
Sunday, November 27 (Limited Breed Show for Group 6 (Non-Sporting))
Conformation - Sulie Greendale-Paveza (Connecticut, USA)
Conformation - Ann Hearn (Georgia, USA)
Conformation - David Kirkland (North Carolina, USA)
Conformation - Kim Meredith-Cavanna (California, USA)
Conformation - Michael Shoreman (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Johnny Shoemaker (Nevada, USA)
Conformation - Rosemary Shoreman (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Robert Smith (Dr) (Virginia, USA)
Conformation - Sharol Candace Way (Pennsylvania, USA)
Judging Panel Change
Mrs. Polly Smith is unable to fulfill her judging assignment. Mr. Michael Shoreman will judge her Herding breeds on Sunday and Australian Shepherds on Friday. The remainder of Mrs. Smithâ€™s assignments will be judged by Ann Hearn of Georgia.
Forms & Links
Entry Form - Match
Grooming Space Reservation
MJN Show Services
33 Devonglen Drive
Kitchener, ON N2E 1Z6
Phone: (519) 568-8582
Fax: (519) 568-8484
Bernese Mountain Dog Club Of Ontario - Specialty Show for Bernese Mountain Dogs
Bichon Frise Club of Canada [National] - National Specialty Show for Bichon Frise
Canadian Collie & Shetland Sheepdog Association - Regional Specialty Show for Collies (Rough & Smooth) & Shetland Sheepdogs
Canadian National Australian Shepherd Association - Regional Specialty Show for Australian Shepherds
Canadian Yorkshire Terrier Association [National] - National Specialty Show for Yorkshire Terriers
German Shorthaired Pointer Club of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for German Shorthaired Pointers
Lakeside Toy Dog Fanciers - Group Specialty Show for Toy Dogs (Group 5)
Samoyed Club of Ontario - Specialty Show for Samoyeds
Canine Good Neighbour Test - Caledon Kennel Association CGN Test
Conformation Sanction Match - FBCCC Sanction Match for all breeds
Junior Handling (2)
Saturday and Sunday. Judges: TBA.
Boosters for Afghan Hounds (2), Australian Shepherds, Bernese Mountain Dogs (2), Bichon Frise, Border Terriers (2), Bulldogs, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Collies, Doberman Pinschers, German Shorthaired Pointers, Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, Leonbergers (2), Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers, Pekingese, Pugs, Samoyeds (2), Shetland Sheepdogs, Siberian Huskies (2), Sighthounds, Standard Schnauzers, West Highland White Terriers and Whippets (2).
Friday, November 25th. Prize money:- $1,000 for Best Owner-Handler in Show and $100 for Best Owner-Handler in each Group.
Royal Canin National Breeders' Classic
Saturday, November 26th. at midday. $4,300 in prize money. Judges: Donna Gottdenkner, Elaine Paquette & Jodi Allward.
|Dog Name||GCh Debalys Sultana Jasmine|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 31,124 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,429 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,917,655 visitors.