|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Battle River Canine Association |
March 25, 2016 - March 27, 2016
Camrose, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: 3 Shows / 3 Obedience Trials / 3 Rally Obedience Trials / Scent Hurdling Trial
Address: 4250 Exhibition Drive, Camrose, Alberta T4V 4R4
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, March 25
Saturday, March 26
Sunday, March 27
Friday, March 25 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, March 26 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, March 27 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, March 25 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, March 26 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, March 27 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Pamela Bruce (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Virginia Lyne (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Judy McVeigh (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Shawn Nichols (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Nancy Popovich (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Laura Thompson (Alberta, Canada)
Obedience - Sharlene Manderson (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Leslie Marshall (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Lynne Oslach (New Brunswick, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Sharlene Manderson (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Leslie Marshall (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Lynne Oslach (New Brunswick, Canada)
Sweepstakes - Shawn Bennett (Manitoba, Canada)
Sweepstakes - Janna Jackson (Alberta, Canada)
Forms & Links
Entry Form - Conformation
Entry Form - Obedience and Rally
RV Parking Reservation
JM Show Services
Box 825, Stn. Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3R5
Alaskan Malamute Club of Canada - National Specialty Show for Alaskan Malamutes
BRCA Obedience & Rally Match - Obedience Fun Match / Rally Obedience Sanction Match
Junior Handling (Conformation & Obedience)
Saturday, March 26th at 12:00 noon. Judges: TBA. Entries: $2.00 payable at registration. Registration on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Boosters for Alaskan Malamutes (Sunday - Pam Bruce), American Cocker Spaniels (Saturday - Virginia Lyne), Boxers (Saturday - James Reynolds), Papillons (Saturday - Shawn Nicholls), Siberian Huskies (Saturday- James Reynolds).
Benching & Power
If you want to reserve a spot contact Show Superintendent: Al Nilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (578) 989-7351 and mail a cheque, made out to Battle River Canine Association, to Al Nilson at 53278 RR 223 Ardrossan AB T8E 2K2
Power is also available for $50 for the weekend if you did not reserve benching. Include power with your entries. Bring a 50â€™ cord to reach the power panels.
RV camping is available at the Camrose Exhibition Trail RV Park: www.camroservpark.com or (780) 672-2888
RV parking (with power only) is also available at the show behind the main building for $100 for the weekend if you book in advance, or $120 if you pay at the show. For camping at the show please send your name, trailer ID, trailer or RV license plate to the Show Superintendent (Al Nilson) at email@example.com or (578) 989-7351) and mail a cheque written out to Battle River Canine Association for $100 to Al Nilson at 53278 RR 223, Ardrossan AB T8E 2K2
Scent Hurdle Racing
Saturday, March 26th after High in Trial judging.
Obedience & Rally Judging Changes
*[JUDGE ASSIGNMENT CHANGES]:- Obedience and Rally have changes to the assignments for the Obedience and Rally judges:
1. Obedience - Friday
- Sharlene Manderson- Novice A,B,& C, Open A, Utility A, Pre-Novice
- Lynne Oslach- Open B and Utility B
2. Obedience - Saturday
- Leslie Marshall- Open B and Utility B
- Lynne Oslach- Novice A,B,C, Open A, Utility A, Pre-Novice and Veteran
3. Obedience- Sunday
- Sharlene Manderson- Open B and Utility B
- Leslie Marshall- Novice A,B,C, Open A, Utility A, Pre-Novice
4. Rally - Friday: Leslie Marshall - all classes
5. Rally - Saturday: Sharlene Manderson- all classes
6. Rally - Sunday: Leslie Marshall - all classes
Note: Time for Veterans Obedience will be in the judging schedule. A $ prize is given to the Veteran High in Class (not HIT).
Judging Changes and Overloads
[PANEL CHANGE/OVERLOADS]:- James Reynolds is unable to fulfill his assignment. Nancy Popovich will take over the assignment.
The following panel changes are in place due to judging overloads:
Group 5:- Pekingese will be judged by Virginia Lyne. Pamela Bruce will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
- Dalmatian will be judged by Judy McVeigh. Pam Bruce will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
- Newfoundland, Portuguese Water Dog, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Samoyed will be judged by Judy McVeigh. James Reynolds will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
- Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Schnauzer (Giant) will be judged by Judy McVeigh. Virginia Lyne will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
Boston Terrier, Bulldog, Chinese Shar Pei, French Bulldog will be judged by Judy McVeigh. James Reynolds will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
|Dog Name||GCh Distaff Black Bart|
|Owner||Krista MacPherson and Patrick Balazs|
|Breed||Staffordshire Bull Terrier|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 327,161 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 119,454 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 34,528,795 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 687,816,528 visitors.