|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Grey-Bruce Kennel & Obedience Club |
August 04, 2015 - August 06, 2015
Owen Sound, Ontario (Outdoors)
Description: 6 All Breed Shows / 4 Obedience Trials / 4 Rally Obedience Trials
Address: 75 2nd Ave E, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 5T2
Closing Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Tuesday, August 04 (Show # 1)
Tuesday, August 04 (Show # 2)
Wednesday, August 05 (Show # 3)
Wednesday, August 05 (Show # 4)
Thursday, August 06 (Show # 5)
Thursday, August 06 (Show # 6)
Tuesday, August 04 (Obedience Trial 1)
Tuesday, August 04 (Obedience Trial 2)
Wednesday, August 05 (Obedience Trial 3)
Wednesday, August 05 (Obedience Trial 4)
Tuesday, August 04 (Rally Trial 1)
Tuesday, August 04 (Rally Trial 2)
Wednesday, August 05 (Rally Trial 3)
Wednesday, August 05 (Rally Trial 4)
Conformation - Michel Bouchard (Quebec, Canada)
Conformation - Kristen Francis (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Honey Glendinning (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Michael Lanctot (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Patricia Lanctot (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Mike Macbeth (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - James Osborne (Quebec, Canada)
Obedience - Sharlene Manderson (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Marie Sawford (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Sharlene Manderson (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Marie Sawford (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
MJN Show Services
33 Devonglen Drive
Kitchener, ON N2E 1Z6
Phone: (519) 568-8582
Fax: (519) 568-8484
Junior Conformation Handling
Wednesday, August 5th.
Free BBQ for exhibitors on Wednesday evening. All exhibitors, vendors and their families are invited to the Barbeque with refreshments on Wednesday evening at the Pavilion. (the stone building on the hill overlooking the show site). Please mark on your entry form if you plan to attend.
Obedience & Rally Trials
** All Obedience and Rally Obedience trials will be held outdoors.
Judging Panel Changes (Conformation & Obedience)
Charlotte Patterson is unable to fulfill her assignment. See the judging schedule for the changes. Susan Des Coates is unable to fulfill her obedience assignment. Sharlene Manderson will take over the entire assignment.
|Dog Name||GCh Paquestone's Just A Jewell|
|Owner||Lynda Molter and Raymond Goldstone|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 30,920 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,356 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,725,270 visitors.