|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Alberni Valley Kennel Club |
October 16, 2015 - October 18, 2015
Port Alberni, BC (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows
Address: 4480 Vimy Street, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8J4
Closing Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 @ 6:00 p.m. (Pacific)
Friday, October 16
Saturday, October 17
Sunday, October 18
Conformation - Russel Fletcher (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Edward MacDonald (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Ray Smith (Quebec, Canada)
Conformation - Patricia Taylor (Manitoba, Canada)
Sweepstakes - Brian Kruse (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
RV Parking Reservation
Judging Schedule - Revised
5592 Maebelle Road
Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8R2
Canine Good Neighbour Test - CGN Test for all breeds
Conformation Sanction Match - Sanction Match for all breeds
Saturday, October 17th at 12:00 noon. Entry fee: $2. Register from 10:00 am until 11:00 am.
Supported entry for Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers (Saturday - Ray Smith), Shetland Sheepdogs (Saturday - Patricia Taylor).
Saturday, October 17th after Best in Show from 5:00 - 7:30 p.m. No cost and the AVKV will supply you with a banquet table and chairs for you to use. This forum is open to the general public at no cost and we hope to attract people interested in purebred dog breeds including exhibitors at the show.
If you are interested, please contact Lisa Tremblay as soon as possible, at email@example.com or 250-723-8256. To have your breed and kennel advertised in the community please register by Wednesday, September 30th.
There is a 10% surcharge charged for online entries and any entry paid with a credit card. To avoid the surcharge you must mail your entries with a cheque or money order.
Judging Panel Change
[PANEL CHANGE]:- Terry Carter is unable to fulfill her assignment. The following changes are in place:-
1. Friday:- Ed MacDonald will judge Sporting, Working and Non-Sporting.
2. Saturday: Russell Fletcher will judge Hounds and Terriers.
3. Sunday:- Russell Fletcher will judge Toys and the following Herding breeds:- Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Shepherd, Belgian Shepherd, Iceland Sheepdog, Old English Sheepdog, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Puli. Ed MacDonald will judge the balance of the Herding breeds and the group and Best in Show.
|Dog Name||GChB Empire Dreamaker Hot Tip|
|Owner||Greg & Vicki Stephens|
|Handler||Vicki Stephens & Cynthia Seeling|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 75,054 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 126,624 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 6,250,670 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 532,835,452 visitors.