|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Shamrock Kennel & Obedience Club |
August 23, 2013 - August 25, 2013
Springside, Saskatchewan (Indoors/Outdoors)
Description: 6 Shows & 4 Obedience Trials & 4 Rally Trials
Address: 20 Sharman St, Springside, Saskatchewan S0A 3V0
Closing Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 @ 9:00 p.m. (Central)
Friday, August 23 (Show # 1)
Friday, August 23 (Show # 2)
Saturday, August 24 (Show # 3)
Saturday, August 24 (Show # 4)
Sunday, August 25 (Show # 5)
Sunday, August 25 (Show # 6)
Saturday, August 24 (Obedience Trial #1)
Saturday, August 24 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, August 25 (Obedience Trial 3)
Sunday, August 25 (Obedience Trial 4)
Friday, August 23 (Rally Trial 1)
Friday, August 23 (Rally Trial 2)
Saturday, August 24 (Rally Trial 3)
Sunday, August 25 (Rally Trial 4)
Conformation - Kathleen Anderson-Wulff (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Conformation - Irenne Bader (Manitoba, Canada)
Conformation - Allan Brown (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Thora Brown (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Sharon Derrick (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - David Gilmour (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Conformation - Cec Ringstrom (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Mel Saranchuk (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Lynn White (Manitoba, Canada)
Obedience - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Gwen Perrin (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Cathie Newans (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Judging Panel Change
Due to circumstances beyond our control the following judges are unable to judge at our shows:
Ms. Janet Buchanan Saturday Show #3 - will now be judged by Sharon Derrick
* Darle Heck Saturday Show #4 - will now be judged by Cec Ringstrom
* Ms. Sue-Ellyn Rempel Sunday Show #6 - will now be judged by Mel Saranchuk who was originally scheduled to judge this show.
* Please also note that Reserved Benching is now full.
Forms & Links
Power and Benching Reservation
C+D Show Services
25381 River Road
Lorette, MB R5K 0Z6
Obedience & Conformation Match - Obedience & Conformation Fun Match
Junior Handling - Conformation & Obedience
Junior Conformation Handling: - Saturday after BIS.
Junior Obedience Handling:- Sunday at 12:00 noon.
Supported entry for German Shepherd Dogs (Show #2 under Thora Brown) and Labrador Retrievers (Show #4 under Honey Glendinning).
|Dog Name||GChEx Novacoast EZ To Love|
|Owner||Allison Mair, Angela Slauenwhite and Collin Veniot|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 4,848 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,431 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,800,612 visitors.