|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Cobequid Dog Club |
March 19, 2016 - March 20, 2016
Truro, Nova Scotia (Indoor)
Description: 2 All Breed Shows / 2 Obedience Trials / 2 Rally Obedience Trials
Address: 73 Ryland Ave, Truro, Nova Scotia
Closing Date: Friday, March 04, 2016 @ 10:00 pm (Atlantic)
Saturday, March 19
Sunday, March 20
Saturday, March 19 (Obedience Trial #1)
Sunday, March 20 (Obedience Trial #2)
Saturday, March 19 (Rally Trial #1)
Sunday, March 20 (Rally Trial #2)
Conformation - Kristen Francis (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Bill Walkey (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Lucie Leduc Levasseur (Quebec, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Lucie Leduc Levasseur (Quebec, Canada)
Forms & Links
Entry Form - Conformation
Entry Form - Obedience and Rally
102 Lyman St
Truro, NS B2N 4S4
CLOSING DATE CHANGED TO FRIDAY MARCH 4, 2016. Due to limited space in the new location X-pens will be severely limited.
|Dog Name||GChS Apsolutely Red Red Whine|
|Owner||Shirley M. Clark|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 15,152 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,326 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,709,502 visitors.