|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Societe Canine de Thetford |
May 24, 2014 - May 25, 2014
Thetford Mines, Quebec (Indoor)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows & 4 Obedience Trials
Address: 555 Rue Saint-Alphonse Nord, Thetford Mines, Quebec G6G 3X1
Closing Date: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, May 24 (Show # 1)
Saturday, May 24 (Show # 2)
Sunday, May 25 (Show # 3)
Sunday, May 25 (Show # 4)
Saturday, May 24 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, May 24 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, May 25 (Obedience Trial 3)
Sunday, May 25 (Obedience Trial 4)
Conformation - Terry Carter (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Ainslie Mills (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Ole Nielsen (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Kim Ramey-Leblanc (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Sharlene Manderson (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Marie-Josee Michaud (Quebec, Canada)
Forms & Links
711 Chemin St Edmond
St Barthelemy, QC J0K 1X0
|Dog Name||GCh Boldwind Winter Solstice|
|Owner||Carole O. Baldwin|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 78,833 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,447 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,874,597 visitors.