|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Grande Prairie Regional Kennel Club |
June 27, 2014 - June 29, 2014
Clairmont, Alberta (Outdoors)
Description: 6 All Breed Shows & 3 Obedience Trials & 3 Rally Trials
Address: Township Road 722, Clairmont, Alberta
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, June 27 (Show # 1)
Friday, June 27 (Show # 2)
Saturday, June 28 (Show # 3)
Saturday, June 28 (Show # 4)
Sunday, June 29 (Show # 5)
Sunday, June 29 (Show # 6)
Friday, June 27 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, June 28 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, June 29 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, June 27 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, June 28 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, June 29 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Kathleen Anderson-Wulff (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Conformation - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Alan Ewles (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Honey Glendinning (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Janet Lobb (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Joe Lobb (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Sandra Post (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Grant Townsend (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Gwen Roswell (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - David Denis (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Gwen Roswell (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
RV Parking & Camping Reservation
JM Show Services
Box 825, Stn. Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3R5
Junior Handling - Conformation & Obedience
Junior Conformation Handling:- Saturday during the lunch break.
Junior Obedience Handling:- Sunday during the lunch break.
Obedience Correction Match
Thursday evening. Details will be available in the judging schedule.
Judging Panel Change
Valerie Hansen is unable to fulfill her assignment. Alan Ewles will take over the assignment - Group 1,2,3,4,5,7 & General Specials in Show # 5.
The show site for the Grande Prairie Regional Kennel Club show is a new site this year and what we understood to be available for facilities has changed. Our show site is part of Happy Trails Campground and they are in charge of what facilities and space is available to the club.
The show site includes 20 acres of grassed field so there is more than enough room for everyone.
There is plenty of room for ringside benching. Space will not be an issue. There will be 60'x40' tents between the rings for shade and you can park close to the rings.
There are acres of grassed area for parking.. You will be met at the entrance and directed where to park. If you are travelling with someone else, make sure you arrive together if you want to park together. Day tent parking is free. Overnight parking is $25 per night and staff from Happy Trails will come to collect this. There is no electricity or sewer hookup included with parking. Water and hoses are available onsite.
The club was not informed that all the serviced sites in the Campgrounds were booked by seasonal clients. Those of you who were fortunate to get a cabin can still put up a day tent around the rings. There will be large tents between the rings so shade should not be a problem.
This is the first outdoor show in Grande Prairie we hope you will bear with us while we iron out the kinks. We are looking forward to seeing you at our show!
|Dog Name||Ch Pekeapug's The Need For Speed|
|Owner||Veronica Fraser and Patricia Mitchell|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 94,521 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,400 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,293,733 visitors.