|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Kenora & District Dog Club |
June 14, 2013 - June 16, 2013
Keewatin, Ontario (Indoors/Outdoors)
Description: 6 Shows & 6 Obedience Trials & 6 Rally Trials
Address: 932 Front Street, Keewatin, Ontario P0V 3G0
Closing Date: Monday, May 27, 2013 @ 8:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Friday, June 14 (Show # 1)
Friday, June 14 (Show # 2)
Saturday, June 15 (Show # 3)
Saturday, June 15 (Show # 4)
Sunday, June 16 (Show # 5)
Sunday, June 16 (Show # 6)
Friday, June 14 (Obedience Trial 1)
Friday, June 14 (Obedience Trial 2)
Saturday, June 15 (Obedience Trial 3)
Saturday, June 15 (Obedience Trial 4)
Sunday, June 16 (Obedience Trial 5)
Sunday, June 16 (Obedience Trial 6)
Friday, June 14 (Rally Trial 1)
Friday, June 14 (Rally Trial 2)
Saturday, June 15 (Rally Trial 3)
Saturday, June 15 (Rally Trial 4)
Sunday, June 16 (Rally Trial 5)
Sunday, June 16 (Rally Trial 6)
Conformation - Sandy Alexander (Manitoba, Canada)
Conformation - Alan Bennett (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Pamela Bruce (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Janet Buchanan (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Janet Lobb (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Joyce Love (Manitoba, Canada)
Conformation - Nancy Popovich (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Geraldine Taylor (Manitoba, Canada)
Obedience - Karen Brearley (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Dan Herald (Minnesota, USA)
Rally Obedience - Karen Brearley (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Dan Herald (Minnesota, USA)
Forms & Links
Judging Schedule - Obedience and Rally
Judging Schedule - Conformation
1223 Minto Ave
Kenora, ON P9N 3Y9
Conformation Match & Obedience Practice - Conformation Sanction Match & Obedience Mat Time
Junior Handling - Conformation & Obedience
Junior Conformation Handling:â€“ Saturday, June 15th
Junior Obedience Handling:- Sunday, June 16th
Judging Panel Change
Lynn Storeshaw is unable to fulfill her assignment (Show 6). Janet Lobb will judge Groups 2 through 7. Sandy Alexander will now be judging all breeds in Group 1 and the Group.
|Dog Name||GChS Amahte's Sungura Wawindaji|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 34,565 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,027 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,644,836 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,910,389 visitors.