|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Nipissing Kennel Club |
October 09, 2010 - October 11, 2010
Trout Creek, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: 6 All Breed Shows (& 6 Obedience & 6 Rally Trials)
Address: Trout Creek, Ontario
Closing Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 8:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, October 09 (Show # 1)
Saturday, October 09 (Show # 2)
Sunday, October 10 (Show # 3)
Sunday, October 10 (Show # 4)
Monday, October 11 (Show # 5)
Monday, October 11 (Show # 6)
Conformation - Thomas Alexander (Manitoba, Canada)
Conformation - Donna Cole (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Stephen Dainard (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Jack Ireland (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - John (Fred) Peddie (New Brunswick, Canada)
Conformation - Walter Pinsker (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Jacqueline Rusby (Quebec, Canada)
Judging Panel Change
Bud Haverstock is unable to fullfill his assignment with the Nipissing Kennel Club. Walter Pinsker will take over the assignment.
Forms & Links
Canine Show Services 2000 Inc.
80 Orchard Park Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario M4L 3E2
EPS Training Associates - 6 Obedience Trials & 6 Rally Obedience Trials
Saturday October 9, 2010
Conformation Fun Match
Friday evening, hosted by the Nipissing Kennel Club.
Registration at 6:00 p.m., judging begins at 7:00 p.m. Entry fee $5 per dog.
Obedience & Rally Trials
EPS Training Associates is hosting 6 all breed Obedience trials and 6 all breed Rally trials at the Trout Creek arena in conjunction with the Nipissing Kennel Club show.
See the Obedience section for entry forms or visit the EPS website at www.wimberway.com/epspage.html. Entries are mail-in only.
Obedience & Rally Entry fees: $27 for first entry, first dog. $50 for second entry, same trial, same dog. $95 for the same dog entered in 4 obedience or 4 rally trials. Listing fee for dogs not CKC registered: $9.25.
Judging Schedule Correction
Jacqueline Rusby will be judging Groups 4 & 5 on Sunday October 10th (Show 4), not as shown on judging schedule,
|Dog Name||GCh Grandmaster Brazen Alibi|
|Owner||K Lellig & P Da Silva|
|Breed||Dogue de Bordeaux|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 28,950 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,058 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,798,932 visitors.