Return To Event
|Judge Name:||David Haddock|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation,Obedience Trial,Rally Obedience Trial|
|Type of Breeds|
|A native of Wichita, Kansas, Mr. Haddock obtained his first purebred dog in the 1970's, during which time he owner-handled an Alaskan Malamute to an obedience title and conformation championship. He later acquired Portuguese Water Dogs, handling one of the first PWDs to achieve both Breed Championship and Utility Dog titles.
Mr. Haddock started his judging career in obedience and is approved for the Working Group, several Sporting breeds, and Best in Show. He has adjudicated domestically at over 550 shows in (almost) all 50 states, and internationally in Australia, China, Columbia, Finland, India, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and South Korea.
Mr. Haddock is Vice President of the Westchester Kennel Club, a member of the Santa Barbara Kennel Club, and a member of the Board of Governors and Dog Committee of the Westminster Kennel Club, serving as Obedience Trial Chairman, and overseeing the Junior Showmanship competition. He has authored several canine articles that have appeared in National publications.
A graduate of Washington & Lee University (BA, 1983) and Columbia University (MBA, 1987), Mr. Haddock was a founding partner and executive in multiple start-ups and early stage businesses and has worked internationally as a pet industry consultant.
|Dog Name||GChEx Nowwithem Rooster Cogburn|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 34,509 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,074 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,747,749 visitors.