|Judge Name:||Desmond Murphy|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|I was born into the Sport. My father and his two brothers were professional handlers, as well as their father and uncle. I have been active in the Sport for 60 years. My very first dog of my own was a Lakeland Terrier, which I got when I was eight years old.
The first twenty years of my life I lived at the Mardormere kennels and was surrounded with over one hundred Whippets and Greyhounds. As a young teenager, I bred Norwich Terriers. When I was around twenty I got very involved breeding and showing Chows, with Sam Draper. I showed many winning Best in Show Chows for about thirty years.
During High school and College I worked part time for the AKC.
I started to judge in 1976. I have only judged a handful of All Breed shows in Canada. I am judged in every Continent of the World. Have judged in nearly 50 different countries. I have judged at the last two World Shows.
I am very proud of starting the Breeders Showcase and Bullygangza at the Santa Barbara Kennel Club. Both of these events have gotten very much International recognition.
|Dog Name||GChEx Absolute Ly Here For Your Entertainment|
|Breed||Staffordshire Bull Terrier|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 13,551 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,373 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,549,281 visitors.