|Judge Name:||Douglas Johnson|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Mr. Douglas A. Johnson, of Bloomington, Indiana, received his first Clumber Spaniel as a birthday
present from his parents before he could drive. This gift led to a life-time dedication to the sport
of purebred dogs. Breeding under the world-famous Clussexx banner, he has produced over 150
champion Clumber, Sussex Spaniels, Welsh Springer Spaniels, and English Toy spaniels. He has a
passion for breeding dogs and continues to run a top breeding program today. His dogs have won
more than 180 Best in Show awards and 15 National Specialty wins across all four breeds. He has
breed All-breed Best in Show winners in four diff erent breeds.
He has the distinct honor of producing two Westminster Best in Show winners; in1996, the Clumber Spaniel Ch. Clussexx Country Sunrise, Brady, was crowned Best in Show, and again in 2009 with the Sussex Spaniel, Stump, Ch Clussexx Three D Grinchy Glee.
Mr. Johnson was awarded the American Kennel Club's SPORTING BREEDER OF THE YEAR award in 2005. He is a member of the Santa Barbara Kennel Club, American Spaniel Club, the Bloomington Indiana Kennel Club, the Hoosier Kennel club, the Derbytown Pekingese Club and is a lifetime member of the Clumber Spaniel Club of America.
|Dog Name||GChS Amahte's Sungura Wawindaji|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 20,745 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,056 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,790,727 visitors.