Return To Event
|Judge Name:||Francis Smith Moffat|
|Location:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|FCI and FCA All Breed Judge and Director of the FCA National Genealogical Registry. She is the founding member and President of the Yorkshire Terrier Club Argentino. Involved with dogs since childhood and has grown up experiencing the dog world as an exhibitor, groomer, breeder, Judge, Club President and member and Director of the FCA Registry.
She breeds Yorkies under the prefix of "Las Heras" as well as has bred the "Von der Hall II" Wire Dachshunds, "Francesca" Bichons and "Viva Vaia" Shar-Pei. Her expertise ranges far into the world of Samoyeds, Agentine Dogo, Siberian Husky, Old English Sheepdogs, Pugs, Basset Hounds, Scottish Terriers and Golden Retrievers.
Her work in pursuit of Purebred Dogs doesn't stop there: she is a published author of many Cynology works and courses as well as being involved as a Keynote Speaker and participating in Breeder and Judges Education.
|Dog Name||GChB Redlion's Invasion|
|Owner||Robert Boyd, Amanda and Tammy McAllister|
|Handler||Doug Belter / Peter Scott|
|Breed||Retriever (Chesapeake Bay)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 71,577 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,413 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,097,758 visitors.