|Judge Name:||Keith Brown|
|Location:||Picton, New Zealand|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|My family bought their first Pekingese in 1966; this dog became the foundation breeding bitch for my parents’ kennel. I started showing when I was eight years old and have still some of the top winning Pekingese in New Zealand today.
I have bred and owned over 80 Champion Pekingese, 15 Grand Champion Pekingese, and I am the breeder of the only Supreme Champion Pekingese in New Zealand. I have also bred and owned 70 Champion American Cocker Spaniels and 17 Grand Champion American Cockers. My other breeds are Miniature Schnauzers and Afghan Hounds, of which there has also been Best in Show winning dogs. We are also the owners of "Jack", the Kerry Blue Terrier that was the #1 dog all-breeds in Canada in 2016 as well as the #1 all-breeds dog in Australia in 2015. Parkavon Kennels is considered one of New Zealand’s foremost kennels with over 850 all-breed Best in Shows to our credit.
I started judging when I was 18 years old and became an all-breeds judge in 2005. I have judged not only in New Zealand but all states of Australia, United States, South Africa, Singapore and Japan, Ireland, China, Indonesia, India, and the Philippines.
I am a Life Member of the Canterbury Toy Dog Society and Canterbury Kennel Association. I am also an Executive Councilor of Dogs in New Zealand, our national control body.
|Dog Name||GCh Coltan's Strike It Rich|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 68,907 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,385 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,604,637 visitors.