Return To Event
|Judge Name:||Tempest Deptuch|
|Location:||British Columbia, Canada|
|Kennel Name:||Diplomat Reg.|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|CDJA Website Biography||http://www.dogjudge.com/index.php/site/member_bio/tempestdeptuch/|
|Tempest Deptuch has been involved in purebred dogs since 1974. She began her life long commitment to purebred dogs as a junior handler showing Standard Poodles, Miniature Poodles and Afghan Hounds. Tempest began breeding Poodles in 1979 under the prefix Diplomat and has showed over 100 Canadian and American Champions as well as Multiple Best In Show winners and Specialty winning dogs. One of her first home bred Standard Poodles "Buddy", Am Can Ch Diplomats Single Sensation achieved 12 all breed Best in Shows and many Specialty BIS. He was always owner/breeder/handled and became one of Canadas top winning show dogs.
Along with her late husband (Sandy) Russel Fletcher they also exhibited their Whippets and Manchester Terriers. "Chatter" Am Can Ch Solitaires Can We Talk achieved 25 all breed BIS and was the Top Toy Dog in Canada two years running. They also handled top Old English Sheep Dogs, Bouvier des Flandres and Petit Basset Griffon Vendeens for many other breeders.
Tempest has served on the executive of All Breed and Specialty breed clubs, and has been honoured with Life memberships in the Canadian Kennel Club and the Tyee Kennel Club. She is the past president of the Kamloops Kennel Club and a member of the Poodle Club of Canada. She currently sits on the Board of the Canadian Kennel Club. She is the Chairperson of a judges Education Group and has presented seminars on Poodles, Bulldogs, Boxers as well as Canine Structure and Movement. In addition to Canada and the USA she has had the privilege of judging in many countries, including Ghana, Uganda and highlighted by the honour of judging the Poodle National in Brisbane, Australia.
Tempest Deptuch CKC All Breed Judge
|Dog Name||GChEx Seasyde Some Guys Have All The Luck|
|Owner||Helyne Medeiros, Jim Douthit, Julie Kempster, Bea Sawka|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 32,523 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,339 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,896,745 visitors.