|Judge Name:||Jorge Nallem|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Jorge Nallem is the owner of “El Retorno” Kennels and the breeder of Wire and Smooth Fox Terriers,
Standard Schnauzers, Whippets, Beagles, Boxers, Short Hair Dachshunds, Greyhounds, Irish Setters
and Cimarron Uruguayo.
He has achieved more than 200 all-breed Best in Shows with his dogs participating in many countries as well as many World Champion titles.
Some of the winnings are: BIS South American’s championship, BIS at World Dog Show circuit 1997, Group 1st and 2nd in working group at World Dog Show circuit 1999, BOB at World Dog Show 2001, BIS at America’s FCI show 2001, and BISS at National Fox T. Wire Club of America at Montgomery County 2002, Award of Merit Westminster K.C. 2003, Runner up BIS SICALAM Show 2003, BOB and 2nd in group World dog show 2004. Best in Terrier Group World Dog Show 2005. Number 1 all-breed dog Brazil 2006, Number 4 all-breed dog Brazil 2007, number 2 all-breed dog Argentina 2014.
He became a Fox Terrier judge in 1987, and an All-Breed FCI judge in 1996. He is a specialist judge on Dachshunds, Old English Sheepdogs, Boxers, Dobermans, Schnauzers, Fox Terriers, Basset Hounds, Irish Setters, Poodles, Shih-tzu and Afghan Hound.
Member of the FCI Standard Commission (1999-2022) Current President.
President of the Kennel Club Uruguayo (1996-2000, 2004-2008, 2014-2016)
President of the judges committee of the KCU (2000-2004, 2010-2012 2013-2014, 2016-2018, 2019-2020)
He has been President of the Cimarron Uruguayo Society, and councilor of the KCU several times since 1989. Trainer of new judges in Uruguay and expounder at the America´s and Caribbean Judges Congress in 2003, 2004, 2006, 2009. Expounder on fi rst FCI World Judges Congress on Kiev 2017 and Moscow 2020.
FCI Delegate for Americas and Caribbean Show 1999, 2003, 2005 and for the World Dog Show 2005 (Argentina).
|Dog Name||GChS Chriscendo Chasing Rainbows|
|Handler||Colleen Franks & Nicole Simpson|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 20,756 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,304 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,219,968 visitors.