|Judge Name:||Elizabeth Lavault|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Elizabet was born in London, England. Her parents immigrated in 1972 and she grew up in Zimbabwe amongst a household of Briards, Griffons and Pomeranians. Her earliest association with dog showing as through Junior Handling and She handled numerous breeds to Championship status. She started Ring Stewarding at 16 years of age and secured her first judging assignment in 1994. Her judging qualifications were earned in Zimbabwe and South Africa and is now an All Breeds judge. She has since moved to England. She has judged at National and International Shows in Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Cyprus, Ireland, Thailand, Norway, France, Denmark, Lebanon and Malta.|
|Dog Name||Ch Khamsin's Sterling Stetson|
|Owner||Nancy Kovall, Susan Konopa|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 17,935 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,426 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,904,466 visitors.