|Judge Name:||Chakkapan Chantarasmee|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Chakkapan is currently General Manager and Judge Secretary of The Kennel Association of Thailand. He is also Show Manager for FCI International Dog Shows.
Chakkapan has been associated with dogs since his childhood days. He began in the sport more than 25 years ago. He has raised several other breeds such as Beagle, Dachshund, Chihuahua, Pug, Golden Retriever, Thai Ridgeback, Basenji and English Cocker Spaniel. In 1990 he started to seriously breeding and showing Beagles under the kennel name of "The Caesar" and still continues to do so. To date, He has made up more than 100 Champions, 80 of which were homebred. He has been Top Beagle Breeders for a number of years. He is a successful Beagle breeder, owner and handler in Thailand. His Beagles has won Multi. Best in Show, Multi. Best Local Bred in Show, Multi. Best in Specialty Show, Multi. Best Junior in Show, Multi. Best Puppy in Show, Multi. Best Baby in Show and numerous Group Placements including Champion of the Year 2009 (Group 6). His home-bred name BIS. BISS. Inter. Grand Th. Ch. Caesar's Super Dance ranked number 1 Beagle and number 1 Group 6 in Thailand 2010 and 2011, including Top 20 Dog All Breed from 2010-2012.
He started his judging career in 2007. Since then he has had the pleasure of judging in every show around the country in Thailand, Canada, Peru, New Zealand, Australia, China, Taiwan, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Korea, Japan, South Africa, Russia and Latvia.
In addition to breeding, training, exhibiting and judging, he has been an active columnist in popular pet magazine and business newspapers. He is currently the Executive Consultant in Human Resources Development. He was awarded The Best Consultant of the Year 2015 from The Thai Ministry of Industry and Role Model Award 2016 in Business and Organizational Development from General Phichit Kullawanich, Privy Councilor.
|Dog Name||GChB Trotters Man In Black|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 40,313 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,439 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,836,077 visitors.