|Judge Name:||Arthur Fry|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|My involvement with dog showing started with Boxers in 1979 when my partner and I founded Lambda Boxers. We have bred and exhibited with success since then, making up 75 Champions for ourselves, with more made up by other exhibitors.
I was also involved in breeding and showing Dogues De Bordeaux from 2003 to 2015, with seventeen champions made up and wins including several Royal Best of Breeds, and multiple Group and In Show awards.
My Championship Show judging started in 1994 with the granting of my Group 6 license, and I have judged groups throughout Australia and New Zealand since then. My progress through the judges training program has culminated with the granting of my All Breeds license in 2014.
I have judged Boxer Specialty Shows throughout Australia and New Zealand, and Boxer bitches at the South Western Boxer Club UK, as well as Bullmastiff Specialties , one with an entry of 130, and English Mastiff [twice], Australian Cattle Dog and Kelpie Specialties. I have judged All Breeds throughout Australia, New Zealand, United States of America, Thailand, Philippines and China. In May 2018 I judged bitches and Best in Show at the Central Indiana Boxer Club Specialty Show. Currently I am the Group 6 Coordinator involved in the training of ANKC Judges.
|Dog Name||GCh Mojave's Gateway To Gold|
|Owner||Alison Merrick & Meagan Cunnings|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 26,111 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,041 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,582,145 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,847,698 visitors.