|Judge Name:||Monique Van Brempt|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation - Other|
|Type of Breeds|
|Before the Scottish and Dandie Dinmont Terriers came, Monique Van Brempt, since her childhood, was fancied and surrounded by her loving dogs: Belgian Shepherds, Dachshunds, German Shepherds and Rough Collies.
Monique started seriously breeding and showing the Scottish Terriers in 1973. Later the Dandie Dinmont Terriers joined the doggie-family.
Under her kennel name "Limecourt" Monique registered and bred many high quality offsprings Scottish and Dandie Dinmont Terriers, who were later on entitled with European, National, International and World Champion titles and also winning the groups and several prestigious Best in Shows.
Mrs. Monique Van Brempt’s judging career started in 1980 and since then she is judging worldwide and until now her judging appointements took her to 69 different countries on the 6 continents. In one year there are going many dogs through her hands.
Besides being asked frequently for all breeds judging appointments at the National and International dog shows all over the world, she had a privilege of judging some of the world´s most prestigious shows like at World Dog shows in 1995, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009,2010, 2011, 2012, and also was judging at the World dogshow 2013 in Budapest! Her next appointment will be the W D S 2016 in Russia.
She judged at many big European Shows and all the European and East European countries. She also judged at the Champion of Champions contests in England, Finland, Sweden, Portugal, Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland and 3 times Golden Collar CH.of CH. In Russia. Recent She was judging CH. Of CH. in Australia – Brisbane. She is regularly invited from the Russian Kennel Club judging many times at the biggest Eurasia show, 12 shows in Saint Petersburg and several other shows allover Russia, Siberia and Ukraine.
Beside many judgement in Israel and Cruft’s – England, many of her appointments are taking her often to the 4 different Scandinavian countries Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Talking about the other end of the globe, she enjoyed judging in the USA - Malibu, the Australian Melbourne Royal show, also in Brisbane,Sydney,Canada, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Sri Lanka and had beautiful dog-experiences in Thailand, Japan, Korea, China, Argentina, The Azores, Mongolia, Columbia, Chile, Kenya, Taiwan, Vietnam,Singapore, India, Philippines,South Africa,etc.
As an active member in many Clubs Monique was the Chairman of "THE ROYAL BELGIAN TERRIER CLUB" since 1987, where she was Vice-Chairman since 1983.
Among her tasks as being Show-manager of many successful Belgian Top Terrier shows, Monique was also many years in charge of the redaction of the Club´s Magazine. She created the Scottish Terrier club of Belgium. In 1998 Monique became President of : "INTERRA – International and world Association of All Terrier-Clubs (FCI)". In this association Monique organizes symposiums about the Terrier breeds and she is involved with various activities. So far 23 countries are members of "The International Association of All Terrier-Clubs (FCI)". With her team she created the Asian Interra section and the Interra section of the Americans.
Monique Van Brempt's passion and devotion for dogdom keeps her very busy...and to explain it all by her own statement...I enjoy judging dogs, Dogs love me, and..."I LOVE DOGS"
|Dog Name||GCh Paquestone's Just A Jewell|
|Owner||Lynda Molter and Raymond Goldstone|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 14,789 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,039 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,570,823 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,836,376 visitors.