|Judge Name:||Douglas Jensen|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Dobermans are our only breed and have been for over forty years. Breeding under the kennel name of Cedar Knoll, my wife Cheryl and I, have bred and co-bred Dobermans since 1975 including partnerships
with Kyjur, (Tama “Talkington” Johnson) and most recently with Gallant (Mona Fasth), Ciden (Cindi Huckfeldt) and Ojaden (Brenda Piper). It has been our pleasure to have owned and co-bred many Top Twenty dogs
over the years including the 2004 Top Twenty Obedience winner Can CH OTCH Kyjurs Show Me Glory, UDX owned and shown by Audrey Peterson. Mentored by the best, Frank Grover and Peggy Adamson I have filled my life with the breed. President of an All Breed Club, I teach conformation class every week and have trained National Breed winners in several breeds. I am currently the Educational Materials Chair for the
DPCA and past Chair of the Judges Education Committee as well as a DPCA Board Member. I have judged the breed since 1989 throughout the United States including Dogs at our Nationals as well as the Top
Twenty. I have judged in many foreign countries since 1990.
My professional life was in education and I hold several graduate degrees including Speech
|Dog Name||GChEx Nowwithem Rooster Cogburn|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 5,300 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,021 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,615,571 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,881,124 visitors.