|Judge Name:||Jaime Ganoza|
|Kennel Name:||Chaman and Dega Afghans|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds||Afghan Hound|
|I am a breeder owner handler of Afghans Hounds since 1975. Since then I had the privilege to produce more than 80 champions under Chaman & Dega and mainly Dega Afghans prefixes. As a breeder owner I have been handled my Afghans all the way to win more than 80 BIS not only in Peru but other countries as well.
I got my licences to judge Afghan Hounds in 1995, All Breeds at national level in 2002, and All Breeds at international level in 2005. Since then I had the honour to Judge National and Regional Specialties and-/or National and international All Breed shows in many of countries along America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
See the Biography link for a full biography.
|Dog Name||GCh Grandmaster Brazen Alibi|
|Owner||K Lellig & P Da Silva|
|Breed||Dogue de Bordeaux|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 13,472 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,303 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,212,684 visitors.