Return To Event
|Judge Name:||Gordon Hayburn|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds||Retriever (Golden),Setter (Irish Red & White),Setter (English),Retriever (Labrador)|
|CDJA Website Biography||http://www.dogjudge.com/index.php/site/member_bio/gordonhayburn/|
Address: 78 Jopling Avenue North, Etobicoke, Ontario. M9B 4G4
"I moved to Canada from the UK in February 2011. I have been involved in dog showing activities at various levels for many years including committee member of the English Setter Society of Scotland and Golden Retriever Club of Wales. I was also the Secretary of the English Setter Society of Wales and the Chairman of the Irish Red and White Setter Club of Great Britain. I judged my first show 1996 and have judged many of the sporting (gundog) breeds in the UK. I award Challenge Certificates in the UK and am registered as a judge by the UK Kennel Club (UK KC Judges ID â€“ 13488).â€
|Dog Name||GCh Ourdream's Red Sky At Night|
|Owner||Kevin & Mary-Ellen Harvey|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 49,392 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,408 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,075,573 visitors.