|Judge Name:||John Palmer|
|Location:||New South Wales, Australia|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|John Palmer has been showing dogs since 1975. His firstinvolvement was with Boxers and he started showing
Afghan Hounds in 1981. John has been involved with other breeds, such as American Cocker Spaniels, Pugs,
English Cocker Spaniels, Miniature Poodles, and he has handled German Shorthair Pointers and Weimaraners
with great success.
John has mainly been involved with Greyhounds, since importing the first Greyhounds from America in 1987from the famous Huzzah Kennels. His Greyhounds have enjoyed enormous success with Champions and BIS Winners around the world.John also has Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, though rarely shown here they have enjoyed Group and BIS wins in the USA.
John has been judging since 1993 with his first group being Hounds, attaining his All-Breeds Status in 2010. He has also been honored to judge the Greyhound club shows in America, Sweden, and Norway. John has officiated at Dog of the Year events in Sydney and most recently Dog of the Year in Auckland and South Africa. He has been fortunate to judge in many countries including Sweden, Norway, Japan, New Zealand, the USA, and Thailand, Malaysia, and China.
|Dog Name||GCh Sporting Field's Start The Bidding|
|Owner||Vicki Browne, Dionne Butt, Amanda Giles|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 58,148 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,362 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,752,498 visitors.