|Judge Name:||Linda More|
|Location:||North Carolina, USA|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Linda grew up with Shetland Sheepdogs, and started showing in Breed, Obedience and Juniors at age 12. She bred Shelties for about 20 years and co-bred Keeshonden more briefly. Her dogs earned Obedience titles through Utility as well as Championships. In the early 1970's Linda was granted an AKC handler's license and before long was busy as a full-time professional handler based in Connecticut. By the time she retired from handling in 1991, Linda had shown clients' dogs in some 60 different breeds representing all seven Groups, and campaigned Specialty and All-Breed BIS winners in Sporting, Hound, Working, Terrier and Herding breeds.
In November of 1991 Linda was granted AKC approval to judge, starting with the Herding Group. She joined AKC as a conformation field representative in 1997, worked in the Raleigh office from 1999 to 2003, and is now retired. She currently judges the Sporting, Hound, Terrier and Herding groups, Siberian Huskies, and Junior Showmanship, and has had the pleasure of judging numerous national and regional specialties. Linda had German Shepherd Dogs as companions from 1992 through 2008, and the current resident entertainer is a Border Collie, training in agility and tracking.
Linda is a member of the Dog Judges Association of America and at present is the Judges' Education Chairman for the American Shetland Sheepdog Association.
|Dog Name||GCh Ourdream's Red Sky At Night|
|Owner||Kevin & Mary-Ellen Harvey|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 2,680 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,301 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,201,892 visitors.