|Judge Name:||Diana Fenton|
|Kennel Name:||Horrieglen Kennels|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|I owned my first show dog, a collie rough in 1963 later adding a cocker spaniel from the famous Australian "˜Lambrigg" kennels. In 1970 I purchased my first GSP, breeding many Australian Champions and an Australian Field Trial Champion under the prefix "˜Robcardi". My GSPs also competed in utility field trials, obedience and gundog obedience. After a trip to England in 1977, We imported an English Pointer sired by the preeminent Sh. Ch. Crookrise Flint and this was the start of a long involvement with Pointers. We imported four Pointers from UK during the ensuing 10 years. In the 90's Trevor and I became enamoured with Australian Terriers. We have exported and imported from USA and Finland. We have bred many Champions. Our last boy "Turbo" a multi BIS and Group 1 Supreme Champion. His son has recently gained his Neuter Championship Title with four Best Neuter In Show.
I first qualified as a Gundog Group judge in 1980 and continued studying to gain my All Breeds status 2004. I am a recognized FCI judge. Throughout my career I have been privileged to judge in all States and Territories of Australia, New Zealand (North and South Islands), USA, UK, India, China, Philippines and Finland. 2019 will be my first appointment in Canada.
Bundanoon NSW Australia
|Dog Name||GCh Especially Dixie Chick|
|Owner||Gaylen J. Boutet|
|Handler||Gaylen J. Boutet|
|Breed||Spaniel (English Cocker)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 51,343 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,046 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,607,377 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,872,930 visitors.