Return To Event
|Judge Name:||Robert Ennis|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Mr. Ennis resides in Blasdell, New York and is a retired elementary school teacher. He has dedicated his lifetime to the sport of purebred dogs. As a child he grew up with an American Cocker Spaniel and it is this breed that he has continually owned and exhibited for over 50 years.
Throughout his devotion to the sport of purebred dogs, Mr. Ennis has maintained an active membership in both national and local dog clubs and served in many capacities. He is a life member of the American Spaniel Club and for many years served as the Judges Education Coordinator. Currently, he is chairman of the standard committee. Mr. Ennis is also on the Board of Directors for the American Dog Show Judges, Inc. He is currently the Director of Education and chairman for the annual judges institute in Louisville, KY. In his local area, he is president of the Niagara Cocker Spaniel Club and vice-president of the Kennel Club of Buffalo.
Mr. Ennis’ judging career began in 1993. Since that time he has been privileged to judge in most of the 50 US states as well as Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Currently, he is approved to judge all Sporting, Toy and Non-Sporting breeds as well as some Hound and some Working breeds, Best in Show and Junior Showmanship
|Dog Name||GCh Matsutakes A Moment In Time|
|Handler||Shannon Scheer & Alana Smith|
|Breed||Dachshund (Standard Wire-Haired)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 13,543 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,005 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,669,797 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,935,350 visitors.