|Judge Name:||Timothy Catterson|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Breeds/Bred: Italian Greyhound, Chihuahua, Pug
Owned/Exhibited: Brussels Griffon, Pomeranian
Timothy Catterson, of New Castle, Indiana, began exhibiting Italian Greyhounds in the mid-'70s. With his husband, Chuck Scott, he has bred and finished many champions in the breed, including a National specialty winner. Served as president of the national club and also judged their National more than once.
Mr. Catterson has been a judge since the 1980s and is approved for the Toy Group, Hound Group, Non- Sporting Group along with most of the Sporting Group and a few Working and Terrier breeds, Juniors and Best in Show. He has judged at many prestigious venues, including shows in Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Mr. Catterson has served as a Trustee of 'Take the Lead' since 1993.
Mr. Catterson is the president of the Anderson, Muncie, and past president of the Kokomo Kennel Clubs, and has been show chairman for the Muncie and Anderson shows for 25 years. He has served the Marion Kennel Club as AKC delegate and vice president. He belongs to the Italian Greyhound and Brussels Griffon AKC parent clubs, and the Central Indiana Pomeranian Club and the Pug Dog Club of Central Indiana. I have served in every position for these clubs and served as show chairman for over 100 dog shows.
|Dog Name||GChS Alderglen Siren Song|
|Breed||Cavalier King Charles Spaniel|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 21,865 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,007 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,678,119 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,943,672 visitors.