|Judge Name:||Elizabeth Sweigart|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|I was born on Long Island and raised with the labs my father hunted with although they were really family pets. I bred Labradors in Virginia under the Yarrow prefix for many years and during that time was a founding member and president of the Labrador Retriever Club of the Patomic. Since the mid 70s I have bred and shown Norwich and Norfolk terriers including many Best In Show winners including the Norfolk terrier bitch Cracknor cause Celebre Number one all breeds and Montgomery County kennel club Best In show winner. I have bred Affenpinschers since the early 90s producing Best In Show record holders and many national specialty winners.
Since retiring as a professional handler in 2006 I have been an AKC approved judge for the Sporting, Terrier and Toy groups as well as some breeds in the Working and Herding groups. I have been privileged to judge Westminster, Morris and Essex, and Best in Show at Montgomery County All Terrier Show as well as
|Dog Name||GCh Grandmaster Brazen Alibi|
|Owner||K Lellig & P Da Silva|
|Breed||Dogue de Bordeaux|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 188 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,370 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,535,918 visitors.