Canuck Dogs relies on the Quebec dog community to let us know if we have inadvertently listed a breeder who may be a puppy mill or is breeding non-purebred dogs. We do our best to be vigilant but if someone has slipped through please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breeder listings are free of charge. Canuck Dogs has the right to remove or refuse to publish breeder listings.
|Dog Name||GCh Sunuryk's Bakk To The Future|
|Owner||Derek and Tracy Squair|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 43,223 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,439 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,838,987 visitors.