Thursday, August 6, 2009
Judge: Fred Heal
Bearded Collie Ch Romar's Undeniable
Points: 174 TOP DOG points (** see disclaimer at bottom)Best Puppy In Show
Judge: Fred Heal
Bulldog Ch Macarols N Crus Mighty Sampson
|Group 1 - Alan Bennett|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Nonnies Deja Vu||Spaniel (English Cocker)||36|
|Group 2nd||Ch Deerrun's Storyteller||Vizsla (Smooth-Haired)||35|
|Group 3rd||Ch Windmoor's Frontier Games||Setter (English)||33|
|Group 4th||Ch RLB Schnellberg Criminal Intent||Pointer (German Wire-Haired)||32|
|BPIG||Brackenmoor Her Majesty||Pointer||N/A|
|Group 2 - Alan Bennett|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch GrandGables Wee Mr Red Thorn||Dachshund (Miniature Smooth-Haired)||23|
|Group 2nd||Ch Dragonsong's Vanity Fair||Whippet||21|
|Group 3rd||Ch Karob New Hope Sophia||Saluki||17|
|Group 4th||Docteur Jivago Du Grand Fresnoy||Borzoi||11|
|BPIG||Victory's Roll The Dice W||Dachshund (Standard Wire-Haired)||N/A|
|Group 3 - Barbara Heal|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Valamar's Wicked Game||Akita||31|
|Group 2nd||GCh Dreamseekers Wizard||Doberman Pinscher||30|
|Group 3rd||Ch Claircreek Olivia de Vendee||Portuguese Water Dog||26|
|Group 4th||Ch Council Cup Elegant In Black||Newfoundland||23|
|BPIG||Cupar's Ms Naughty||Great Dane||N/A|
|Group 4 - Fred Heal|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Evalill Esset||Schnauzer (Miniature)||15|
|Group 2nd||Ch Sandstone's Irish Gold||Bull Terrier||10|
|Group 3rd||Ch Windeire Daybreak||Irish Terrier||9|
|Group 4th||Wheatnbrook's Great Impulse||Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier||8|
|BPIG||Wheatnbrook's Great Impulse||Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier||N/A|
|Group 5 - Christopher Neilson|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Altair's Glenbogle||Chinese Crested||19|
|Group 2nd||Ch Heubergs Great Balls Of Fire||Pug||18|
|Group 3rd||Ch Durrer's Vivica||Yorkshire Terrier||11|
|Group 4th||Ch Pomhaven's U Gotta Have Fun||Pomeranian||8|
|BPIG||Jan-Shars Lydia Is Lucky You Too||Pomeranian||N/A|
|Group 6 - Christopher Neilson|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Gumby's Surprise McSteamy||Chinese Shar-Pei||18|
|Group 2nd||Ch Macarols N Crus Mighty Sampson||Bulldog||17|
|Group 3rd||Ludah's Maverick||Keeshond||10|
|Group 4th||Ch RB's Champagne Wishes||French Bulldog||8|
|BPIG||Ch Macarols N Crus Mighty Sampson||Bulldog||N/A|
|Group 7 - Fred Heal|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Romar's Undeniable||Bearded Collie||26|
|Group 2nd||Ch Vanlousvir's Black Jack||German Shepherd Dog||25|
|Group 3rd||Ch GrandGables Playin With Pixies||Shetland Sheepdog||23|
|Group 4th||Ch Joyalens Zealous Riley Rebel||Bouvier des Flandres||12|
|BPIG||Ch GrandGables Playin With Pixies||Shetland Sheepdog||N/A|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||GChB Timberfoxs Mystic Falls Sunojo|
|Owner||Tina Gaudet, Susan Norris-Jones, Alyssa & Michelle Gaudet|
|Handler||Michelle & Alyssa Gaudet|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 47,449 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,360 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,741,799 visitors.