Monday, July 3, 2017 - Obedience Trial 8
Friday, June 30 (Show # 1)
Friday, June 30 (Show # 2)
Saturday, July 01 (Show # 3)
Saturday, July 01 (Ltd Breed Show - Groups 4-5-6)
Sunday, July 02 (Show #4)
Monday, July 03 (Show # 5)
Monday, July 03 (Show # 6)
Friday, June 30 (Obedience Trial 1)
Friday, June 30 (Obedience Trial 2)
Saturday, July 01 (Obedience Trial 3)
Saturday, July 01 (Obedience Trial 4)
Sunday, July 02 (Obedience Trial 5)
Sunday, July 02 (Obedience Trial 6)
Monday, July 03 (Obedience Trial 7)
Monday, July 03 (Obedience Trial 8)
Friday, June 30 (Rally Trial 1)
Friday, June 30 (Rally Trial 2)
Saturday, July 01 (Rally Trial 3)
Saturday, July 01 (Rally Trial 4)
Sunday, July 02 (Rally Trial 5)
Sunday, July 02 (Rally Trial 6)
Monday, July 03 (Rally Trial 7)
Monday, July 03 (Rally Trial 8)
Japanese Spaniel Club Of Southwestern Ontario - Saturday, July 01 - Conformation
Boxer Club of Western Ontario - Monday, July 03 - Conformation
-- Joan MacMillan --
GMOTCH (2) (AKC) OTCH Clitheroe R Commander N Chief RAE 30 AKC UDX5 Om 7 RAE 15 VER CGC
Owned by Charlie & Joan MacMillan
Handled by Charlie MacMillan
-- Shelley Ford --
Ch Hellwigg's Airbender CGN
Owner/Handler: Shelley Ford
Breeder: Wendy Haddrall
Judge: Sharon Smith
German Shepherd Dog MOTCh Cardshark's Quinta / Jean & Tom Knight
|Pre-Novice - Sharon Smith|
|Ch Trimanor's Tarnished Halo||Boxer||Judy Jury||N/A|
|Novice A - Sharon Smith|
|Novice B - Sharon Smith|
|Goldunn Fly'N First Class||Retriever (Golden)||Charlie MacMillan||193.0|
|Open A - Sharon Smith|
|Halo (10000197)||Mixed Breed||Alexia Cina||185.5|
|Open B - Sharon Smith|
|MOTCh Cardshark's Quinta||German Shepherd Dog||Jean & Tom Knight||195.0|
|Meadowpond Spruce||Retriever (Golden)||Cherie Berger||194.5|
|Utility A - Sharon Smith|
|Utility B - Sharon Smith|
|Meadowpond Spruce||Retriever (Golden)||Cherie Berger||193.5|
|MOTCh Cardshark's Quinta||German Shepherd Dog||Jean & Tom Knight||185.5|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||GChB Zesta Shiver Me Timbur|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 11,130 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,022 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,621,401 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,886,954 visitors.