Saturday, August 20, 2011 - Rally Trial 1
Friday, August 19 (Show # 1)
Friday, August 19 (Show # 2)
Saturday, August 20 (Show # 3)
Saturday, August 20 (Show # 4)
Sunday, August 21 (Show # 5)
Sunday, August 21 (Show # 6)
Saturday, August 20 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, August 20 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, August 21 (Obedience Trial 3)
Sunday, August 21 (Obedience Trial 4)
Saturday, August 20 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, August 20 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, August 21 (Rally Trial 3)
Sunday, August 21 (Rally Trial 4)
-- Joan McMurphy --
GCh. Pomdell's Ninja Warrior, CGN
Owner: Melody McMurphy
Handled by Lorette Snowdon
|Novice A - Lawrence Klassen|
|Pohjanukon Puuhapete||Norrbottenspets||Neda Joss||98.0|
|Novice B - Lawrence Klassen|
|Sawyer's Summer Sleuth||Spaniel (American Cocker)||Ray & Violet Sawyer||99.0|
|Caitland Double The Pleasure||Australian Shepherd||Jeraldine Davidson||99.0|
|Attra Dea N Spiritus Darkside||Belgian Shepherd Dog||Sarah Fulcher||95.0|
|Souyen's East Kootenay Kayla||Norfolk Terrier||Kareen Peters||92.0|
|Advanced A - Lawrence Klassen|
|Advanced B - Lawrence Klassen|
|Connemara's Drummer Boy||Shetland Sheepdog||Judith Snowden||98.0|
|Ch Shadowbar's Pardon My Dust||German Shepherd Dog||Judith Snowden||98.0|
|Snowycreek's Easy Rider||German Shepherd Dog||Sharlet Caroe||95.0|
|Ch Leith's Moonlight Rhapsody||Shetland Sheepdog||Norma Jeanne Pohl||82.0|
|Sawyer's Misty Illusion||Spaniel (American Cocker)||Ray & Violet Sawyer||70.0|
|Leith's Midnight Piper At Skye||Shetland Sheepdog||Norma Jeanne Pohl||70.0|
|Excellent A - Lawrence Klassen|
|Excellent B - Lawrence Klassen|
|Snowycreek's Easy Rider||German Shepherd Dog||Sharlet Caroe||97.0|
|Oliviera Zingara The Gypsy||Poodle (Standard)||Lindsay & Terri-Lynn Kibbe||97.0|
|Leith's Midnight Piper At Skye||Shetland Sheepdog||Norma Jeanne Pohl||95.0|
|Sawyer's Frosty Illusion||Spaniel (American Cocker)||Ray & Violet Sawyer||80.0|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||GCh Grandmaster Brazen Alibi|
|Owner||K Lellig & P Da Silva|
|Breed||Dogue de Bordeaux|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 33,478 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,131 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,499,753 visitors.