Saturday, March 7, 2009
Judge: Fred Gordon
Karelian Bear Dog Ch TsarShadows Jatkosota
Points: 421 TOP DOG points (** see disclaimer at bottom)Best Puppy In Show
Judge: Fred Gordon
Bull Terrier Ch Sandstone's Irish Gold
|Group 1 - Edgar Bajona|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Kinnike Highgrove||Pointer||64|
|Group 2nd||Ch Nautilus Animation Matrix||Retriever (Golden)||61|
|Group 3rd||Ch Butterblac Rider At Freestyle||Retriever (Flat-Coated)||41|
|Group 4th||Ch Editions Good MorningAmerica||Setter (English)||38|
|BPIG||Goldpaw My Dream Come True||Retriever (Golden)||N/A|
|Group 2 - Lisa Avery|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Torquay Be Nice To Me||Beagle||35|
|Group 2nd||Ch Hullabaloo's Stock Car||Basset Hound||34|
|Group 3rd||Dragonsong's Avalon||Whippet||32|
|Group 4th||Auriga's Drastic Fantastic||Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen||19|
|BPIG||Docteur Jivago Du Grand Fresnoy||Borzoi||N/A|
|Group 3 - Donna Cole|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch TsarShadows Jatkosota||Karelian Bear Dog||88|
|Group 2nd||Ch KG Halcyon Fire King||Boxer||87|
|Group 3rd||Chantry's Chocolate Ruffle||Portuguese Water Dog||77|
|Group 4th||Ch Royal Future JP Izanagi Of Dabney||Doberman Pinscher||67|
|BPIG||Chantry's Chocolate Ruffle||Portuguese Water Dog||N/A|
|Group 4 - Fred Gordon|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Silverstreem's Celtic Salinero||Scottish Terrier||41|
|Group 2nd||Ch Cranmoss Finbar Of Colinca||Kerry Blue Terrier||40|
|Group 3rd||Blythfell Dora The Explorer||West Highland White Terrier||39|
|Group 4th||Ch Sandstone's Irish Gold||Bull Terrier||32|
|BPIG||Ch Sandstone's Irish Gold||Bull Terrier||N/A|
|Group 5 - Fred Dewsbury|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Taibel Diaquiris Grand Finale||Pekingese||64|
|Group 2nd||Ch Sonrisas Hijo Del Conquistador||Havanese||60|
|Group 3rd||Ch Integra's No Bones About It||Italian Greyhound||50|
|Group 4th||Ch Lyntoms Tutti Frutti Tortoni||Pug||41|
|BPIG||McLean's Instyle Rose Jade||Toy Manchester Terrier||N/A|
|Group 6 - Fred Dewsbury|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Tango The King And I||Poodle (Standard)||47|
|Group 2nd||Ch Nuuktok's Atka Inukshuk||American Eskimo Dog (Standard)||30|
|Group 3rd||Ch Aslan North Moon Van Boris Son||Tibetan Terrier||29|
|Group 4th||Ch Bellefleet Dynamic Force||Poodle (Miniature)||25|
|BPIG||Bellefleet Apiele Let It Beme||Poodle (Standard)||N/A|
|Group 7 - Fred Gordon|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||GCh Strathearn's Hart And Soul||Bearded Collie||76|
|Group 2nd||Ch Blueshires Once In A Blue Moon||Old English Sheepdog||72|
|Group 3rd||Trollheimen Who's Watchin The Bridge||Norwegian Buhund||71|
|Group 4th||Brevmac's Village Enchantress||Shetland Sheepdog||70|
|BPIG||Highledge Dream A Little Dream||Shetland Sheepdog||N/A|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||GCh Mi-Pao's Jasper The Bear|
|Owner||France Dionne and Mitchell Jasechko|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 15,138 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,351 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,444,418 visitors.