|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Victoria County Kennel Club |
April 29, 2016 - May 01, 2016
Lindsay, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows (2 Limited)
Address: 2569 Highway 7, Lindsay, Ontario K9V 4R5
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Friday, April 29 (Show # 1)
Friday, April 29 (Show # 2)
Saturday, April 30
Sunday, May 01
Conformation - Cheryl Myers-Egerton (New Brunswick, Canada)
Conformation - Bea Sawka (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Michael Shoreman (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Rosemary Shoreman (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Morley Thornton (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
MJN Show Services
9 Samya Court
Scarborough, ON M1R 2A4
Junior Conformation Handling
Saturday, April 30th. Judge: TBA.
Booster for Bullmastiffs on Saturday, April 30th under judge Morley Thornton. Sponsored by the Bullmastiff Fanciers of Canada.
The new show location -- for 2016 only -- is Ops Arena, 2569 Highway 7, Lindsay. No RV parking or hydro or water hookups will be available.
Notices For 2016 Show (This Year Only)
- setup Thursday after 12:00 noon
- no RV parking available or hydro or water hookups
- building open from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily
|Dog Name||GCh Bryden's Walk The Line|
|Owner||David Swartwood & Thomas Nesbitt|
|Breed||Spaniel (English Springer)|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 1,659,151 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 119,766 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 34,528,795 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 697,878,623 visitors.