|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Evangeline Kennel Club |
June 25, 2011 - June 26, 2011
Canning, Nova Scotia (Indoor)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows (Limited Entry)
Address: Canning, Nova Scotia
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 @ 11:00pm (Atlantic)
Saturday, June 25 (Show # 1)
Saturday, June 25 (Show # 2)
Sunday, June 26 (Show # 3)
Sunday, June 26 (Show # 4)
Conformation - Charles Cyopik (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Natalie Dunfee (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Conformation - Gail Forsythe (Dr) (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Mel Saranchuk (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Patricia Taylor (Manitoba, Canada)
Forms & Links
24 Carrie Cres.
Beaver Bank, NS B4G 1B2
I just received word last night that half the roof has been removed from the arena against all expectations. As a result we will be setting up the rings for the show in the gymnasium of the school just to the right of the arena. However there is no room for setting up inside. We are attempting to locate some big tents to set up for grooming area. The alternatives are to set up in the arena in the section still covered by a roof or if we are unable to get big tents to bring your own shelter. The weather forecast is not too promising at this time. This will therefore be an indoor show with outdoor grooming.
|Dog Name||GCh Heathercreek Something To Talk About|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 40,857 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,260 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,905,079 visitors.