|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Hamilton Dog Obedience Club |
February 21, 2010 - February 21, 2010
Jerseyville, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: 2 All Breed Obedience Trials
Address: Jerseyville, Ontario
Closing Date: Sunday, February 07, 2010 @ 10:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Sunday, February 21 (Trial # 267)
Sunday, February 21 (Trial # 268)
Obedience - Michel Beaulieu (Quebec, Canada)
Obedience - Deb Desjardine (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Obedience - Bruce Gibbons (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Leslie Marshall (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
7111 Concession 1, R.R. # 2
Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0
Phone: 519-993-2355 (cell)
|Dog Name||Ch Lasair's Once Upon A Time|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 30,849 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,429 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,917,380 visitors.